Doosl Headphone, In-ear Hi-Fi Music Earphones with Stereo Earbuds Noise Isolating Wired Headsets for phone, tablet, laptop, computer etc. $25.90
Doosl In-ear Headphone
Frequency Range: 10-24000Hz
Plug Diameter: 3.5mm
Plug Type: L-type plug with gold plating
Cable Length: 1.2m
Cable Material : High-purity oxygen-free copper wire
Driver Unit: 9.0mm rare earth permanent magnet moving coil
Carrying case * 1
Silicone Earbuds * 3 (L/M/S)
Cleaning cloth * 1
User manual * 1
Warranty Card * 1
1. „Burning in“ a pair of new headphones refers to the process of playing a constant, relatively loud audio signal through them for a certain period of time before using them normally.
2. This procedure is meant to improve the headphone’s sound by loosening their internal elements and make your new headphones sound better.
3. Burn-in is a gradual process. At the begining, start playing some soft music through the headphones and set the music to repeat infinitely. Turn the volume to a low level and let the music play through the headphones for 10-30 hours. Then, play some music and turn the volume to a moderately loud level – the volume should not be so loud that it’s uncomfortable to listen to through the headpones. This process will last for 100-200 hours.
4. Please take care of your headhones during the burn-in. Let the headphones take a ten minutes‘ break every two hours and turn the volume to a proper level-not too loud.
5. Lossless music is recommended during headphone burn-in, such as music with the format APE, FLAC or WAV.